Directions to the HUB
Here's how to find us from the campus' closest main parking lots.
From Lot 1
- Proceed east towards the Bell Tower.
- Continue past Costo Hall.
- Once you see the UCR letters in the plaza, you've reached the center of the Highlander Union.
From Lot 6
- Make your way to the HUB by going north, past the Psychology building.
- On your left, you'll pass by the University Theatre (Humanities 400).
- Forward on your path will be Watkins Hall to your left and Rivera Library to your right.
- Continuing past the Bell Tower, the Highlander Union will be in front of you on your left.
From Lot 13
- From lot 13, proceed west toward the Orbach Library, which is past the Chemical Sciences building.
- As you leave past the Orbach Library, you'll arrive to a courtyard in front of the Physics and Geology Buildings.
- From this location, follow the pathway heading southwest around the Science Laboratories 1 building.
- When you arrive at the Bell Tower at the end of Pierce Lawn, you'll see the Highlander Union ahead of you on the right hand side.
From Lot 24
- Using the sidewalk on Canyon Crest Drive, go south along the Amy Harrison Ahtletic Field.
- Make a left on the pathway before reaching CHASS Interdisciplinary North.
- Follow the stairs between the Surge Building and the University Lecture Hall and continue south past the Surge Building.
- The Highlander Union will be directly in front of you.
Click here to see an online interactive map.