Go Virtual with HUB Scheduling!
HUB Scheduling now provides free virtual event services for UCR Departments and Registered Student Organizations with Zoom Pro Meeting & Webinar. Meeting and Webinar platforms offer similar features and functionality, but have some key differences. Zoom Pro Meeting & Webinar services allow you to easily set up virtual events, provide a higher level of security and utilization of post-event assessment data.
ZOOM PRO Meetings
Meetings are designed to be a collaborative event with all participants being able to screen share, turn on their video and audio, and see who else is in attendance.
- Interactive platform
- Extended meeting time beyond Zoom Basic 40 minute option
- Ideal for Team meetings and trainings
- Audio and video sharing for all attendees
- Non-verbal reactions
- Attendee polling
- Breakout sessions
- Features chat and hand raising
- Recording & Livestream options
Webinars are designed so the host and desginated panelists can share their video, audio, and screen. Webinars allow view-only for attendees with host option to unmute.
- Presentation platform Ideal for large public addresses, Town Hall and lectures Hosts control access to audio and video sharing Features Q&A, chat and hand raising
- Attendee polling Host/Presenter access to practice sessions Recording & Livestream options Bookings available with 2 week lead time at https://reserve.ucr.edu For more information contact HUB Scheduling at 951.827.3215 or firstname.lastname@example.org