Go Virtual with HUB Scheduling!
HUB Scheduling now provides free virtual event services for UCR Departments and Registered Student Organizations with Zoom Pro Meeting & Webinar. Meeting and Webinar platforms offer similar features and functionality, but have some key differences. Zoom Pro Meeting & Webinar services allow you to easily set up virtual events, provide a higher level of security and utilization of post-event assessment data.
ZOOM PRO Meetings
Meetings are designed to be a collaborative event with all participants being able to screen share, turn on their video and audio, and see who else is in attendance.
- Interactive platform
- Extended meeting time beyond Zoom Basic 40 minute option
- Ideal for Team meetings and trainings
- Audio and video sharing for all attendees
- Non-verbal reactions
- Attendee polling
- Breakout sessions
- Features chat and hand raising
- Recording & Livestream options
Webinars are designed so the host and desginated panelists can share their video, audio, and screen. Webinars allow view-only for attendees with host option to unmute.
- Presentation platform Ideal for large public addresses, Town Hall and lectures Hosts control access to audio and video sharing Features Q&A, chat and hand raising
- Attendee polling Host/Presenter access to practice sessions Recording & Livestream options Bookings available with 2 week lead time at https://reserve.ucr.edu For more information contact HUB Scheduling at 951.827.3215 or email@example.com
HUB Virtual Events
HUB Scheduling is now offering free zoom webinar/meeting services to campus departments and Registered Student Organizations to host virtual events. Zoom Pro Meetings and Webinar services allow you to easily set up virtual events, provide a higher level of security and utilize post-event assessment data.
How Do I Reserve My Virtual Event?
Please note: All virtual bookings require at least two weeks advanced notice
STEP 1 Go to reserve.ucr.edu
Step 2 Log in with your campus credentials (you must be a full time staff or assigned reserver for a registered student organization to reserve rooms)
Step 3 Select "HUB virtual room"
Step 4 Follow the reservation steps!
Step 5 Once your reservation has been submitted, someone from our office will be in touch with you to begin processing your virtual event.
Learn more about the differences between Zoom Webinar and Zoom Pro Meetings
If you have questions about hosting a virtual event, please feel free to reach out. We would be more than happy to assist!