Winter and Spring Quarter 2023 (All meetings are from 12:30pm to 1:30pm)
January 19th, HUB 265
February 16th, HUB 367
March 9th, HUB 367
April 13th, HUB 355
May 11th, HUB 367
June 8th, HUB 367
Highlander Union Governing Board
The Highlander Union is controlled by a student governing board that is advisory to the Chancellor through the Vice Chancellor of Student Affairs. The Highlander Union Governing Board (HUB Board) consists of seven undergraduate students, two graduate students, one faculty member, one staff member, the HUB Director (ex-officio non-voting) and the Chancellor or their designate (ex-officio non-voting). The student members are nominated by ASUCR and GSA and appointed by the Vice Chancellor of Student Affairs.
The HUB Board is responsible for:
- Developing all facility operations policies, approving all budgetary aspects (including annual budget, usage fees, etc.).
- Developing usage policies for the facilities and approving special event requests.
- Providing comment on HUB Programming, initiatives, operations, etc.
- Approving an annual report developed by the HUB facility detailing the fiscal and management operations of the facility to the Chancellor and students.
2022-2023 Board Members:
- Chair: Aram Ayra (Graduate)
- Vice-Chair: Jeanine Nassar (Undergraduate)
- Secretary: Sarah Tran (Undergraduate)
- Ivett Gabriella (Graduate Student Association President, Ex-Officio with Vote)
- Mufida Assaf (Associated Students of UCR President, Ex-Officio with Vote)
- Vanessa Gomez-Alvarado (Graduate)
- Marina Murillo (Graduate)
- Sean Ngyuen (Undergraduate)
- Orlando Cabalo (Undergraduate)
- Angelina Chavez (Undergraduate)
- Dhwani Patel (Undergraduate)
- Gerardo Medina (Staff)
- Dr. Kerry Mauck (Faculty)
- Brendan O'Brien (HUB Director, Ex-Officio w/o Vote)