Highlander Union Governing Board
The Highlander Union is controlled by a student governing board that is advisory to the Chancellor through the Vice Chancellor of Student Affairs. The Highlander Union Governing Board (HUB Board) consists of seven undergraduate students, two graduate students, one faculty member, one staff member, the HUB Director (ex-officio non-voting), and the Chancellor or his/her designate (ex-officio non-voting). The student members are nominated by ASUCR and GSA and appointed by the Vice Chancellor of Student Affairs.
The HUB Board is responsible for:
- Developing all facility operations policies, approving all budgetary aspects (including annual budget, usage fees, etc.).
- Developing usage policies for the facilities and approving special event requests.
- Providing comment on HUB Programming, initatives, operations, etc.
- Approving an annual report developed by the HUB facility detailing the fiscal and management operations of the facility to the Chancellor and students.
2017-2018 Board Members:
> Chair: Lewis Luartz (Graduate)
> Vice-Chair: Kaitlyn Lara (Undergraduate)
> Shawn Ragan (Graduate)
> Aram Ayrapetyan (Undergraduate)
> Diana Trannam (Undergraduate)
> Alondra Duenas (Undergraduate)
> Sawanee Zadey (Undergraduate)
> Leondra Doan (Undergraduate)
> Brett Walsh (Undergraduate)
> Alex Ruiz (Staff)
> Dr. Kerry Mauck (Faculty)
> Brendan O'Brien (HUB Director)
- May 3rd, 2018 - 8:00am - HUB 355
- April 12th, 2018 - 8:00am - HUB 355
- March 6th, 2018 - 5:00pm - HUB 379
- February 5th, 2018 - 5:00pm - HUB 260
- January 16th, 2018 - 1:00pm - HUB 355
- December 5th, 2017 - 5:00pm - HUB 355
- November 8th, 2017 - 9:00am - HUB 379
- October 11th, 2017 - 10:00am - HUB 260
- June 13th, 2017 - 10:00am - HUB 355
- April 18th, 2017 - 11:00am - HUB 355
- March 22nd, 2017 - 10:00am - HUB 355
- February 10, 2017 Â· 3:00pm Â· HUB 367
- January 27, 2017 Â· 3:00pm Â· HUB 269
- October 17, 2016 Â· 10:00am Â· HUB 260
- June 9, 2016 Â· 9:00am Â· HUB 302 South